Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome to sleepy hallow

When night falls the headless horsemen rides into the darkness, ravishing me, beheading me, leaving me mindless, lifeless. When night falls the headless horseman seduces me and claims me his corpse bride, and we both ride into the dark looking for the one thing that fills the void.
I live in sleep hallow.
Welcome.
Thanks for visiting.
Im usually just waiting for company.
Im usually here all alone.
Im usually so sleepy. So hallow.
Im usually dead.


Now in days the headless horseman is so angry with me. So frustrated with me. If he could talk he would tell me I've lost my drive to search. He'd warn me that if we stopped looking now we'd never be complete. He wants his head. But now in days I like not having mine. I don't have to worry about my hairstyle and make up, and I never have to brush my teeth. It saves money. Yes, being headless is very economical. But I can't see. And I can't speak. I used to look in the mirror. I don't know who I am anymore. sometimes I miss my head.

A few nights ago I got really lonely and no one was in town. The horseman beheaded all of the townsmen. I was so sleepy, but had insomnia. So I waited for him.

When night fell, he called to me. Riding through the stark empty night and ravishing me. Beheading me over and over again.

I don't miss my head at all.
Im so sleepy.
Im so hallow.

welcome to sleepy hallow new comers.
No one ever visits me.
No one is welcomed here anymore.
Because I ride into the night slaughtering all those that come to town.
Because I've sold my soul to him. Because he is the only one who knows where my head is.

Sometimes I miss my head.
Im so sleepy.
Im so hallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment