Sunday, January 17, 2010

"If you build it, they will come"

My field of dreams has become a desert, a barren wasteland, that no one will cross.
It burns with passion, engulfed in flames...but no one will come put the fire out.
In my field of dreams I wait in utter despair hoping that he will come.

"If you build it, they will come"

It is only when I accept the dry ash my fruitless garden has become; only when I close up the access, each orphice of my body; only when I build the dam to they flock to me.

The last few days I needed someone. Anyone. I was lonely, really there is no other way to put it. The last days I have been clinging to anyone who would have my company. But today....today I woke up without a care for the male species. He, is...they are....IRRELEVANT. And due to my lack of admiration or disdain for the male species and my pure and sincere indifference resulted in every man including HIM to flock to my woman breast for feed.

Nay.

When they come.

I no longer welcome them.

Why is it that only when you close yourself off from the world. When you dam up the emotions and block your heart. Why is that when I no longer feel...they come?

For once id like to be open and let my emotions flood out, bathe them in my hopes and fears and all my love without drowning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment