I've been brought back to life, back into reality after being in a lovers coma.
Three months of honeymoon bliss, lost in a land far far away in prince charming's fairytale...
He and I created a paradise where the two of us could live..Eve and Angel. An Eden where it rains sweet honey from fluffy clouds, and nothing ever matters and nothing ever hurts.
What is this place I wonder, where am I think?
This place is so foreign to me...
I thought it was all a myth.
And sometimes because I'm so scared that I'm dreaming, I pull the rug from underneath my feet and suddenly I have wings and I'm flying far beyond reach.
Angel gave me his wings and even when I want to fall back into the abyss i know so well...
I FLOAT.
Who said perfect love was perfect?
Sometimes I want it to be skewed and jagged because imperfection is beauty...or maybe its all I've ever known.
This isn't normal...
When do I start hurting and when will he make me cry?
When does he cheat and when do I leave?
When does he cast me aside for his friends, when does he make me cry?
Sometimes I cut myself to make myself cry and then I blame him for it...
and only then does it ever make sense.
At ease.
Make me cry.
Hurt me.
Break me over and over again.
Because this feels like home.
No comments:
Post a Comment