Saturday, May 30, 2009

Break from sins, for the virtue of love...

Today I have decided to take a break from sins to reflect on the virtue of love. The reason for this is because one of my very good friends is getting married tomorrow and because I am unable to attend the wedding, I would like to take the moment to extend a cyber toast to her day. All are welcome to read, but I am going to write it directly to her in form of a letter.

Sarah, My Sarita...

The balance has been restored to the universe...You and Kevin are finally tying the knot and I am so selfishly saying...THANK GOD!

I have always said that you and kevin make me believe in love again...and as long as you two are together I believe that a true selfless undying love must exist, for the two of you are love personified.

I have faith that your love will forever blaze with passion and that time will exhibit a fulfilling journey that the two of you will share by one anothers side. Just know that your love is a love so unique, so durable, so beautiful, so sincere that it inspires people. I am grateful that I was able to witness this relationship flourish and continue to reach boundless heights with a love that is tangibly divine. We can only pray that it continues on this path, but I am sure that others will agree that this is a fairytale. Congratulations, for prince charming has swept you off your feet and on your day you are the princess, the queen, the goddess Aphrodite. You deserve this and more and I hope that it is everything that you have ever dreamt of. It is true my friend, dreams do come true and because of your love, because of your relationship I too will continue to dream.

I love you Sarah.

Love always,
Your friend forever....
Hammy
Simba
Evy

1 comment:

  1. AWW...You know when Sarah reads this she is going to cry...lol..Aww..Write me a love letter punk!

    ReplyDelete