I have embarked on making a point about these deadly sins so I have no other choice but to stick to my mission and finish...I hope I am not boring anyone, but it must be completed.
Today....Today I am LUST.
It is quite an amazing thing when you have been murdered and then suddenly after being so dead inside for so long you finally come back to life. I thought that after him, there would be no other. Such lost has killed off my libido and I have been suffering from "erectile dysfunction!" The thought of another touching me, pleasing me, and I to him, seemed a distant pleasure that I would never be able to enjoy. In my dreams I still found myself calling out to him...but last night was very different. I looked in the mirror and I saw Evy again...the one before he took my heart. I missed her so much. I am lustful and sexy and fierce by nature. I am provocative, voluptuous and promiscuous by nature. And I was not being true to myself for some time. I hated that stranger and I needed to get rid of her before she killed me off for good. For reasons known but I do not feel readily comfortable to reveal to the masses, the inner diva in me was awakened and this bitch is a lustful one! I am so happy she is back and as soon as I get to NY, back to my hometown where it all began, where I began, things will be better than ever! I am ready to take life by the horns and rough it up, because if it's not rough, it's no fun ;-)
IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!
WELCOME BACK...
I THINK I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!
No comments:
Post a Comment