As I prepared for the night ahead, deciding that after watching Public enemies I was in love with 1930's and 1950's fashion especially hairstyle; I adorned myself in finger waves and a black tulip mini skirt, a polka dot 3/4 sleeve puff shoulder blouse tucked in, pearls with a antique brooch, and a cocktail hat with a hot pink flower and black veil, totally modern interpretation of vintage and a shocking pink ruffled peep-toe, t-strap shoe. Red lipstick...oh yes! This is by far the best outfit of all my creations...I wonder how could a woman like this, not be loved? How can a treasure like this not be treasured? My fellow bloggers, if you were so lucky to witness this outfit first handily...you would surely agree that the man who leaves me...must be out of his mind!
When I get dressed I imagine reactions and how the world around me might consume me...I just like the thought of being an object, a consumable commodity, an edible entity...when I get dressed I want to be consumed...
Today I will be consumed I have decided...yes...and sometimes there is nothing wrong with wanting to be desired and then to be that thing that satisfies that craving.
No comments:
Post a Comment